Friday, August 9, 2013

Making Parents Laugh

During these times of extended periods of time at home (maternity leave, summer vacations, etc), I have often found myself getting hooked on parent humor outlets.  I checked out some books from the library, found Honest Toddler on twitter (joined just for that reason), and now, I have another outlet.  Last night I discovered "Convos with my 2-year old".  These are short clips of the conversations between a two year old daughter and her father.  But, the daughter is played by a grown man.  It is pretty funny.  And a great way to get some giggles and stop taking life so seriously.

As the school year approaches, I keep considering finding a full-time teaching job, but I am just slightly leaning towards staying home.  I'm going to need to find a lot more comedians to keep me sane with these two little boys if I do. 

No comments: