Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wildflower vs. Panera Bread

When Jefferson Pointe first went up in Fort Wayne, IN, I was in love with the restaurant Panera Bread. It has awesome soup, and nice cafe sandwiches. However, when I moved to Arizona, they didn't have any Panera Bread restaurants. I mourned for a couple of years, and I would hit up Panera anytime I was back within range.

Then, I wondered upon a cafe in Arizona called Wildflower Bread Company. It reminded me of Panera, but was even better (especially the sandwiches). Wildflower became my favorite quick restaurant (conveniently located by my favorite bookstore, Changing Hands).

Now that we have moved again, I am slightly saddened by the fact that we are back to where we started.  Delaware has Panera Bread, but no Wildflower.  Funny how things change.

No comments: