I love doing comparison photos, so I found each boy in a similar pose at all of their milestone months. Newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, and 1 year.
Though they both started to crawl at just about the same time, around 9 months (especially if dog food was near), most of their milestones have been quite different, as well as their looks.
- Theo was walking by 11 months, while Eli is still not interested at almost 13 months.
- Theo has crazy, thick, dark hair with cowlicks, while Eli has fair, wispy, straight hair.
- Eli is a very light sleeper, while Theo has always been a very heavy one.
- Eli looks like mama, while Theo looked like dada.
- At one year old, Eli trailed Theo by 5.5 pounds at that age, and one full inch in height. Theodore also had six teeth by the age that Eli had his first.