Saturday, June 15, 2013

Three and a quarter years old phrases

Despite a later start in talking, Theo is quite the chatterbox now.  I  crack up at all the phrases he uses nowadays (and have to be careful with the ones I use).  These are some of the more common ones:

Affectionate Phrases:
"Mama you are my mama!  I love you so much."
"Oh, I will never ever see Eli again!"  (when separated for a few hours)
"I'm never going to get rid of Eli/you/whatever-he-loves-at-the-moment"
"I love grandma's big green van/b.s.v."
 "He/She is so sweet!"
"You're my best friend ever!"

Miscellaneous:
"Good morning, the sun is up!"
"Oh, I don't want to take a rest."
"Dada is getting our new house ready."
"Did you say...?"
"Oh...."
"Never, ever, ever, ever..."
"Don't worry..."
"Remember?"
"... by my own."
"Hot air do go inside."

And the frustrating phrase:
"I'm always careful/[Insert direct object of request here]!"

No comments: