Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ring Bearer, 1st Time Around, (2 1/2 years old)

When I was writing the post for Theo's latest ring-bearer experience, I decided I should first post about his first one.

Last year, when I was 7 months pregnant, Theo was a ring bearer for his Aunt Emily at her outside wedding in Fort Wayne, Indiana. 

He practiced pretty well...



but was surprised when the flower girl actually started throwing the petals during the wedding.



He made it to the front with no tears, yelling, or help.

It took a bag full of suckers and stickers to keep him quiet and occupied throughout the wedding service (my main worry for the day). 

Going back down the aisle after the ceremony.

 But it all went well and he had a great time spending the day on the farm.  And I especially enjoyed the rain that came and cooled us all down (having an end of summer baby made for a very hot season).







No comments: