Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Dec. 2, 2014: Transformation Tuesday

One of my favorite days of the year is December 2.  In 2000, Brian and I had our first date on this date.  14 years ago!  It is so crazy that I'm getting to the point in my life now where I've known my husband for almost half my life.  I was such a baby when we first started dating.  I had just turned 16.  I didn't even have my license yet since you had to wait to be 16 and 1 month in Indiana to get a license.

A couple weeks later, we had our third official date by going to the school Christmas dance together.  I couldn't help resisting trying on my dress today and seeing how close I am to the size when we started dating (yes, I have a bit of a problem with getting rid of anything sentimental so I still have all my dance dresses).  In all honesty, it was a lot tighter now, and it didn't zip up all the way, but it was pretty close! And fun to try on.

(My brother was turning 5, so he got to be in the photo.  He'll be 19 this month!  I'm so close to being rid of teenage siblings. Yay!)

No comments: