Saturday, March 21, 2015

Weekly Pregnancy Photos from Elijah (and a few from Theo)

I loved taking photos when I was pregnant with Elijah.  I didn't really get many when I was pregnant with Theo, and I always regretted that.  I think partly because he was born at the end of winter and I just take nearly as many photos during the cold months as I do when we're outside during the warm ones.  And in general, I didn't take as many before I had kids.  But with Elijah, I had fun taking a photo every week of my pregnancy, most often with Theo and in our favorite places at the time.  I look back on them and really love them, and it helps me remember our time in Delaware.  I wish I had the patience to try and take a weekly photo with both boys this time around, but it would just end up in me getting frustrated because they don't both smile and look at the camera at the same time, so we're just taking a monthly photo this pregnancy.  And weekly ones of just me.

I did post these on facebook at the time, but I never included any on my blog and as I keep looking back over my last pregnancies to gear up for this one, I thought now would be a good time to add them here.  Besides, what else do I have to do on a Saturday morning when I wake up before 4am and can't get back to sleep.

Elijah, starting at 19 weeks:

and going through 40 weeks.

With Theo's photos, it does actually take me back to the time before we had kids when we could actually travel more and we still took couple pictures together.   It seems so long ago now.


No comments: