Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall Bucket List 2013

I'm not sure why, but every year I seem to love fall more and more.  I don't think I was ever very excited about fall as a kid (other than my birthday towards the end), but now I'm so in love with the season.  This year, I decided to go ahead and write up a bucket-list so I'd be sure not to forget anything we like to do.  (We've checked off a handful of these things already!)


-Camp!
-Pick Apples
-Go on a hay ride at dark
-Watch ASU play (getting harder and harder to see the games without cable)
-Make Apple Pie
-Make Kids Costumes
-Collect Leaves
-Make pumpkin muffins/breads
-See DC United play a game
-Roast Marshmallows
-Do a Corn Maze
- Do a fall craft
-Watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
-Cheer/play at Soccer Games
-Make homemade apple sauce

-Get one jug of apple cider
-Go for a scenic drive to find changing colors
-Pick Pumpkins
-Go to a live football game
-Find some good fall books for pre-schoolers
-Trick-or-Treat
-Make Pumpkin Pie
-Harvest the squash from our garden
-Go for a hike (and have a scavenger hunt)
-Have a photo shoot in a leaf pile
-Make Pumpkin Dip
-Decorate/Carve Pumpkins
-Give Thanks

And hopefully, learn to take better portraits when mama wants to take them.

No comments: