Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Day of MY Spring Break

Today was a very nice day. Even though it was extremely rainy again, basically a light drizzle for most of the day, I felt pretty happy in this dreary little state. It doesn't take much to make me happy, just getting out and around.

9:00 Woke up as Brian was leaving.

11:00 Found my way to the bank and Target. I only had to turn around twice! I still can't navigate all the roads around here. I really miss having Target right down the street... I got some pink tennis balls and some fun stuff for camping.
12:00 Went to Trader Joe's. It was my first time to the one in Delaware. We find a lot of great stuff in their frozen section. My favorites include:



Our freezer is now officially full, between the TJs trip and bringing home lots of meat from my parents freezer.


12:30 Got potato soup and a sandwich at Panera Bread.

2:00 Repaired five cardigans. I had to put about 15 buttons back on sweaters-I was very impressed that I could find all of the lose buttons in my sewing box except one. I really don't seem to lose anything. I have had this on my to-do list for a while, so I was very happy to get it all done.

Later... having a pretty colorful plate of food that Brian made. Cubed steak, vegetables, strawberries, and pineapple.

However, we did miss seeing Anderson Cooper at the Univ. of Delaware b/c it was sold out. I guessed it would be, but Brian never assumed it would be that popular.

No comments: