Thursday, November 3, 2016

Words Kids Say, 4 Year Old Edition

Despite the title of this post, these are actually some of my favorite words that Elijah has said (repeatedly) while he was 3 years old.  I didn't get a chance to write up a nice update for his fourth birthday, but all of these words trigger lots of little memories about his personality at this age, so I thought it would do nicely in place of an update.  I say all the time how much I love this age on him.  He wears it well.
  • Mucus 
  • Balloon 
  • Guacamole 
  • Neighborhood 
  • Kindergarten 
  • Earth 
  • Toothpaste
  • Caizzo (his teachers name)
  • Narrow 
  • Bacteria 
  • Golfer 
  • Dessert 
  • Breakfast
  • Helicropter 
  • Electricity 
  • Marshmallow 
  • Samples 
  • Giraffe 
  • Drawings (tattoos)

No comments: