Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Favorite Things (Sound of Music, anyone?)

Recently I was thinking about things that make me happy. Material things mostly. There are a lot of non-material things as well, but this list is those physical things that you can feel and touch. The things that can bring a smile to my face anytime....
  • Sending and Receiving Mail
  • Coca-Cola classic (this transferred to me from Brian)
  • Reading good books
  • Pan-fried popcorn
  • ICE CREAM!
  • Making chocolate chip cookies
  • Buying and using new kitchen gadgets and spices
  • Watching my kitten and puppy “play”
  • Needlepointing, quilting, and other crafts
  • Going camping
  • Limonata
  • Genealogy
  • A really good pen
  • Black Cherry Soap (Especially in rest stops!!)
  • Rewatching good old movies
  • Butterfingers & Reese cups
  • Making lists

No comments: